Video Welcome Message from Beth Albaneze, Founder
WE COME TO YOU
The House Calls alternative approach that distinguishes our services from others, is that we have a team of specialists working together under one umbrella based on individual needs of our clients. We provide a variety of services from children to seniors experiencing an acute or chronic life transition circumstance.
We are unique because we come to you and meet you in the comfort of your own home, office, on the phone, through Skype, or other comfortable location, making our sessions very convenient and personal.
Recovery and/or Life Coaching
Mental Health Coordination
Advocacy with doctors and hospital staff
Young adults with disabilities preparing for the future
Referrals for subsidies
De-Cluttering and organizing
In-home counseling or Skype
Socialization and recreational integration
Community resources and referrals
Family mediation (teaching active listening)
Baby Boomers struggling with difficult decisions for their parents (alzheimer's, transition to assisted living)
Note - We may assist one or more family members at the same time
CTRS, CPRP, CLP
Certified Recreation Therapist, Rehabilitation Practitioner & Leisure Counselor
From life coaching, to counseling, to assessing a daughter or son who needs help with their education - you name it, we do it, from children to seniors. Services include recovery ( (home support for those dealing with addiction) and/or life coaching, mental health coordination, advocacy with doctors and hospital staff, advocacy and support for families, (family mediation), especially senior citizens experiencing life transition challenges (including alzheimer's, severe chronic mental illness, isolation leading to depression and anxiety), and a myriad of services for young adults with disabilities, including de-cluttering, organizing, and referrals for subsidies.
From recovery and/or life coaching to in-home counseling or online counseling we can we can help most everyone we come across. We have several different types of therapists and can see you at your location in Rockville, Silver Spring, Olney, Germantown, Gaithersburg (or anywhere in Montgomery County), Columbia (Howard County), District of Columbia (DC), Northern Virginia. If in-person therapy does not meet your needs, then we offer online counseling anywhere in the U.S. via Skype.
Meet Debra from Case Management
*Note - We do not accept insurance,
Medicare, or Medicaid for services at this time.
Life Coaching & Online Counseling serving Rockville, Silver Spring, Olney, Germantown, Gaithersburg (or anywhere in Montgomery County), Columbia (Howard County), District of Columbia (DC), Northern Virginia with the unique option to be in the comfort of your own home.
Individuals & Families
- Advocacy for navigating the mental and medical health systems
- Referrals to doctors, health agencies and support groups
- In-Home Counseling and Case Management
- Skype™ for online counseling. Our Skype™ services assist people who prefer an alternative to office or home visitation. See here for more information.
- Recreation Restoration and Community Resources
- Provide families effective listening and anger management tools
- Professional decluttering and organizing
- Safety assessments and dementia testing
From Children to Seniors
- Does someone you love face ongoing mental health or medical challenges?
- Does a loved one experience isolation due to social anxiety and/or depression?
- Is a loved one in need of ongoing life coaching?
- Are you or someone you love faced with life changing decisions?
- We are a provider (when requested) for the World Trade Center Victims classified with Post Traumatic Stress.
- We are also a provider (when requested) for local hospitals during the discharge process and for sustainability.
- We work with people with a range of dementia issues.
- Skype™ for online counseling. Our Skype services assist people who prefer an alternative to office or home visitation. See here for more information.
Assisted Living Transition
- House Calls offers specialized training to Home Health Aides
- House Calls offers Continuing Education Workshops
- House Calls collaborates with Assisted Living and Long Term Care facilities by mediating with families and individuals resistant to moving from their home
- House Calls offers ongoing Counseling & Support to residents in Assisted Living and Long Term Care facilities which includes families having difficulty adapting
“Beth, thanks so much for doing an inventory of our lives and getting us to prioritize and focus on what matters. Putting us in touch with Margaret was singularly one of the best things that has happened to us. Margaret, your diligence and patience is commendable. You did something that very few people could do for me and that is to work with me in such a way that made organizing rewarding and actually enjoyable. I am now a stickler for order in our household environment and am completely committed to purging as appropriate.”
—Nellie Wild, Client
Many, Many Testimonials. See them Here.
House Calls, LLC located in Maryland and serving the MD and DC Metro Area. We serve a wide range of ages from children to senior adults.
Some of our services include Housing Assistance for Individuals with Mental Illness in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, Assistance with Seniors in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, Hoarding in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, Life Coaching and Recreation Therapy in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, Grief Assistance in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, and much more.
Additionally, we can provide Community Resources, Case Management Assistance, and more.