Welcome Message from Beth Albaneze, Founder
We have so many different therapies to meet your needs, we can help most everyone we come across.
From life coaching, to counseling, to assessing a daughter or son who needs help with their education - you name it, we do it, from teens to seniors.
We are unique because we come to you in the comfort of your own home.
So please don't hesitate to look through our website to see all that we do and let us know if you have any questions.
All the Best,
Beth Albaneze, CTRS, CPRP, CLP
Founder, House Calls, LLC
Welcome to House Calls
CTRS, CPRP, CLP
Certified Recreation Therapist, Rehabilitation Practitioner & Leisure Counselor
Meet Debra from Case Management
Individuals & Families
- Advocacy for navigating the mental and medical health systems
- Referrals to doctors, health agencies and support groups
- In-Home Counseling and Case Management
- Recreation Restoration and Community Resources
- Provide families effective listening and anger management tools
- Professional decluttering and organizing
- Safety assessments and dementia testing
From Teens to Seniors
- Does someone you love face ongoing mental health or medical challenges?
- Does a loved one experience isolation due to social anxiety and/or depression?
- Is a loved one in need of ongoing life coaching?
- Are you or someone you love faced with life changing decisions?
- We are a provider (when requested) for the World Trade Center Victims classified with Post Traumatic Stress.
- We are also a provider (when requested) for local hospitals during the discharge process and for sustainability.
Assisted Living Transition
- House Calls offers specialized training to Home Health Aides
- House Calls offers Continuing Education Workshops
- House Calls collaborates with Assisted Living and Long Term Care facilities by mediating with families and individuals resistant to moving from their home
- House Calls offers ongoing Counseling & Support to residents in Assisted Living and Long Term Care facilities which includes families having difficulty adapting
“Beth, thanks so much for doing an inventory of our lives and getting us to prioritize and focus on what matters. Putting us in touch with Margaret was singularly one of the best things that has happened to us. Margaret, your diligence and patience is commendable. You did something that very few people could do for me and that is to work with me in such a way that made organizing rewarding and actually enjoyable. I am now a stickler for order in our household environment and am completely committed to purging as appropriate.”
—Nellie Wild, Client
Many, Many Testimonials. See them Here.
House Calls, LLC located in Maryland serves the MD and DC Metro Area. We serve a wide range of ages from teens to senior adults.
Some of our services include Housing Assistance for Individuals with Mental Illness in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, Assistance with Seniors in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, Hoarding in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, Life Coaching and Recreation Therapy in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, Grief Assistance in the Maryland/DC Metro Area, and much more.
Additionally, we can provide Community Resources, Case Management Assistance, and more.