TEENS TO SENIORS BENEFIT FROM OPTIONS
- Come to you and offer Counseling during any kind of life transition
- Provide Life Coaching to integrate individuals into work, leisure or volunteer pursuits
- Advocate on your behalf to make sure professionals and agencies are meeting your needs
- Provide or arrange all aspects of Mental Health or Medical Case Management
- Arrange recreation activities that begin at home.
- Walk an individual to community resources using our students as needed for support
"Our commitment is to turn hopelessness into hopefulness"
WHY ARE WE UNIQUE?
- Take a team approach
- Come to your home
- Skype™ for online counseling. Our Skype services assist people who prefer an alternative to office or home visitation. See here for more information.
- One stop shopping
- Act as your advocate
- Offer guidance and emotional support
- Lead you to key resources
- Help you develop the best course of action
"We walk with you so that you are less pressured with life's daily frustrations."
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES PROVIDED
- Highly trained professionals assist adolescents, adults, couples, etc. to manage life challenges such as mental health/depression, isolation, education/career advocacy, relationship and family issues in the home setting
- House Calls Psychiatrist comes to you to assess, monitor and design treatment protocol
- Assess social/leisure abilities to enhance self-esteem and develop a weekly routine that rebuilds connections
- Provide a wrap around support system in the home for vulnerable individuals
- Transition seniors to Assisted Living and identify roles for family members
- House Calls International Presenters provide CEU training to Referring providers and partners on a variety of topics
- Professionals with specialized expertise assisting in removing and organizing clutter or working with serious hoarding issues
METHODS AND STRATEGIES
- Integrate individuals who have phobias and/or social anxiety into non-threatening community opportunities using state of the art motivational techniques
- Coaching to develop daily living skills
- Vocational and Educational assessments to make accommodation recommendations to disability Counselor or supervisor in work environment
- Social restoration through recreational assessment that identify friends with similar community interests
- Tutoring, Mentorship, Attending activities with clients
- Connection to House Calls Social Club that provides certified professional facilitation
- Teach family unit Active Listening skills and limit setting
NOTE: We utilize fieldwork student interns
- Home Care Agencies
- Assisted Living
- Safety Assessments
- Social Security Application
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Disability Determination
- Social Security
- Housing Options
SPECIALIZED SERVICES USING OUR “ALL IN ONE” MODEL
- All In One model for local hospitals during the discharge process to assist in re-adaptation
- Veterans Home Care for Reintegration
- Wrap Around for seniors with chronic mental health issues in Assisted Living
- Recovery Coaching for Individuals with Co-occurring disorders
- Will provide services to the World Trade Center victims of Post Traumatic Stress upon request
WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
- National Alliance for Mental Illness Montgomery County & World Congress on Mental Health Presentation in Athens, Greece
CLICK HERE for photos
"When you go with me to the doctor, I have an advocate."
- Woman with obsessive compulsive disorder
Many, Many Testimonials. See them Here.