EVELYN GORDON PYRDOL
MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST
ON BEHALF OF HOUSE CALLS, LLC
Evelyn has worked as an employee and consultant in Healthcare Administration for 40+ years. She has held positions in numerous medical practices functioning as a leader in management and healthcare billing. She is knowledgeable in CPT and ICD 10 coding with an additional expertise in health insurances of the Mid-Atlantic and the Federal/State Laws governing the medical billing process.
She is available to assist individuals who have questions or need help in following up on all sorts of medical billing issues such as:
- Did the doctor accurately bill for professional and facility services? (For example: Why did the insurance company receive 4 bills for 1 colonoscopy?)
- Did your insurance company reimburse correctly?
- Was the invoice requesting me to pay a deductible, coinsurance, or copay to my doctor/facility accurate?
- How can I work with the physician’s office/facility/insurance company to achieve accurate payment when a billing error occurred?
- What are the details of my specific health insurance policy(ies)? Would a different insurance payor be more appropriate for my needs?
- What are the Federal/State Laws governing my payment (i.e., routine versus diagnostic diagnoses0? How does this impact reimbursement from both the insurance company and me?