PAM SILBERMAN, MA, CTRS
RECREATION THERAPY, COACHING, CASE MANAGEMENT
ON BEHALF OF HOUSE CALLS, LLC
Pamela Mills is a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, Certified Alzheimer & Disease and Dementia Care Trainer and Assisted Living Manager. She holds a Masters of Arts degree from the Erickson School for the Management of Aging Services at University of Maryland and has over 30 years’ experience in the field of Aging Services. She is the author of the Total Quality Engagement and Human Connection models, each integrating evidenced-based practices to create a meaningful life for people living with neurocognitive impairment. Her work on
generating and maintaining programs that support and enhance the well-being for older adults has been published in Longterm Living magazine as well as presented at conferences and webinars. Most importantly, her heartfelt passion is for designing and implementing creative, insightful, person-directed services for older adults, where each person can feel comfort, joy and achievement. In addition to spending time with family, Pamela and her husband enjoy outdoor activities, volunteering and tending to their flock of backyard fowl and household pets.
- Pam is able to conduct home safety and cognitive assessments to determine the best fit for your loved one based on their abilities.
- Pam is a Senior Living transition and resource specialist, who can help with downsizing and finding community support or other resources for your loved one.
- Pam is a licensed Assisted Living manager who can help you select the best fit Assisted Living and Memory Care community.
- Pam works with care coordination for all types of senior living situations.
- Pam can help you find the right professional caregiving services for your loved one, interviewing and recommending personal caregivers.
- Pam works with care coordination and representation for your loved one after they transition to a healthcare community, assuring they receive the highest quality care and feel comfortable in their new surroundings.
- Pam can provide individual training on best practices for assisting a person living with neurocognitive impairment, including best ways to secure your home and respond to challenging behavior.