House Calls, LLC can offer its resources either in the comfort of the home or in a community setting.
House Calls will consult with you at home to address the issues you or your loved one is facing and help to identify the best course of action. We offer guidance, emotional support and an array of resources and targeted services. Our team of experts and interns will help you evaluate your options to make the best life adjustment decision. We also create contractual agreements, specialized presentations and training for community providers.
House Calls, LLC counsels and consults with individuals and organizations all over the world via email, phone or arranged appointments. Our team of highly trained practitioners provide community integration techniques, alternative therapies, guidance and coordination of resources.
- Intake Form Click Here
*If you need further information please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-346-6732
BETH ALBANEZE & HOUSE CALLS IN THE NEWS
- House Call's Beth Albaneze in the News - Divide Care to Multiply Benefits
- House Call's Team in the News - Assisting Elderly with Self-Isolation, Home Safety
- DelmarvaNow.com News - Simple Steps Can Help Elderly From Becoming Isolated
- Nami News: In-Home Services
- Guide to Retirement Living Magazine
- National Alliance for Mentally Ill
- Director Student/Volunteer Department Newsletter
- Caring Right at Home® "Family Crisis with Mom–a Daughter’s Dilemma!"
- Nursing Homes Send Too Many Dementia Residents to the Hospital in Their Last Year of Life, Study Find: McKnight's Long-Term Care News
To have your health related link added to this section please contact us.
PHOTOS, VIDEOS, RADIO, & PRESENTATIONS
- Strategies for Dealing with A Psych Diagnosis Featuring Beth Albaneze Click here
- National Alliance for Mental Illness Montgomery County & World Congress on Mental Health Presentation in Athens, Greece
CLICK HERE for photos
"I loved your presentation on Tuesday evening. Thank you as well for letting people know about the Montgomery County rec program. I did not realize it might be suited to our families. It means a lot for parents to know your history and expertise and to know that you have information about other programs.
Reda, thank you for inviting Beth and Debbie to speak."
"I have known Beth Albaneze for over 10 years and truly consider her to be my mentor. Her professionalism is unmatched and her compassion and empathy as a counselor and therapist is remarkable. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of her myriad of services. Beth is an anomaly. Few people can be so highly knowledgeable in so many areas. She is a true treasure to those she serves." -Michelle Thyen, MA, CVA, Director of Volunteer Services, Brain Injury Services, Inc.
Many, Many Testimonials. See them Here.